With a minimum of 10 adults and maximum of 21 you can rent Yanada for an exclusive self-catered whole house booking.
This will provide exclusive use of Yanada, including:
- 15m x 5m swimming pool,
- indoor wood fire,
- outdoor fire pit,
- fully equipped kitchen
- free wi fi and local calls
- end of stay cleaning
- use TV, DVDs etc
- board games
- all bedding inclusive of all 1000TC cotton linen, doonas, blankets towels and basic toiletries.
- 2 bicycles for your use
- kayaks ($20 each per day)
Note that the downstairs area (shala and massage room) is reserved for retreats only and not available for holiday rental guests.
Find out more about the history of the valley and The Local Area.
There are no shops in St Albans and only a limited supermarket in Wisemans Ferry. Stop and stock up at Woolworths in Glenorie if you are driving from Sydney.
Please don’t use GPS to get to Yanada – follow our full driving directions on the LOCATION page including public transport options.
Normal pricing is $100 per person per night. Minimum 10 people and 2 nights (3 nights over Public Holidays, 4 nights over Christmas/ New Year). Summer Holiday pricing is $120 per person per night.
There are 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms available for holiday lets. There are also two luxury bell tents that can sleep 2 people each. We can accommodate a maximum of 21.
Accommodation pricing is based on a minimum of 2 people sharing a room or tent. With 10 people you have use of 5 rooms. With 11 or more you have use of all rooms. There is a single room / tent supplement of $50 per night. Full details of rooms, plans and photos.
How to Book
- To check availability or book, select your dates below or just click Check Availability to search for available dates. Look for:
3. Whole House Self Catered Holiday Let Booking
If there is a price showing it should be available.
- To book, select your check in and out dates on the top of the booking page (minimum 2 nights or 3 over public holidays). The minimum number of adults is 10 and this is the default booking price quoted. Select any additional guests (you can increase numbers later) and fill out your details.
- To secure and confirm the booking you must now pay a 20% deposit by Credit Card. A booking is not confirmed until deposit is received.
- Payment of the balance is then automatically taken from your credit card one month before your booking. Please contact us prior to this if you wish to change your total numbers or if you would prefer a tax invoice so you can pay by bank transfer instead of credit card. We will send confirmation of payment and further details. If full payment is not received one month before, your booking will be automatically cancelled without further communication and you will loose your deposit. You may be able to cancel earlier than one month before and receive some deposit refund – refer to our Holiday Let Terms and Conditions.