Keto Well Being Weekend
October 11 - October 13$645
Join us in the serenity of Yanada for a relaxing and rejuvenating wellness weekend.
The focus of the weekend is wellness for your body, mind and stomach! Including mindfulness, meditation, optional massages, walking, cooking classes and gentle yoga with integrated with a very special keto nourishment experience. No yoga experience necessary.
Ka Huna massages from Luke Kelly are available all weekend.
The weekend will include yoga classes, cooking classes. Mindful walking, meditation classes and an optional bush walk to view Darkinjung totems. There will be lots of free time to help you settle in to the learning and unwind so you will return home fully rejuvenated.
- All keto meals:
- Arrival snack
- Friday Dinner
- Saturday Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Sunday Breakfast and Lunch
- Accommodation including all bedding and towels (twin share rooms, some with ensuite or Glamming tents)
- Keto lessons, talks, videos and two cooking classes, including handouts
- Yoga Nidra class
- Yoga Class
- Bush walk to historic totem art
- Mindful Bush walk
- Meditation class
Total inclusive cost $645
Ka Huna massages can be booked for an additional $100